Friday, January 4, 2013

The truth about the Windows 8 Loader by Daz

As the majority of the visits to my website and blog are from those searching for "Windows8 Daz" and other similar terms, I need to make a post that outlines the facts surrounding this issue.

Things have changed since Windows 7 and the Daz Loader that worked so well then does not work for Windows 8. There has been much speculation and mis-information on a Windows 8 Loader and that Daz will eventually come out with one. As the activation method has changed there have been solutions posted on the MyDigitalLife blog that suggest a KMS activation. This is not an easy method, the KMS solution, and possibly beyond those that English is not their first language. This is evident if you read the comments on the MDL "The Official Windows 8 Repository"

This is all really academic as I don't really see why anyone would want to install and activate Windows 8 on a computer that did not come with Windows 8 pre-installed. It is fact of life that Windows 8 is with us and I will probably have to use it sometime. I do not like what I see but it is not an improvement on Windows 7 in my opinion (and that of many others). It does represent the direction that Microsoft seems to want its users to take but I also think that it is the wrong direction.

1 comment:

Khania, Greece said...

torrent+the technology muse: daz loader for windows 8