Monday, March 27, 2017

More dubious business

Back in April 2012 I made a post called "Dubious Business", this was the post that Wayne McAlpine complained to Google about. I am guessing that he used the "Report Abuse" link in Google Blogger.

I know this to be the case as I have a screen-shot of the complaint that I found while searching the Chilling Effects Clearing house for "Wayne". I could post it, but that would not prove anything as I was saying before it is easy to Photoshop an image to make it read whatever your want. If you want to read the complaint I suggest that you make the search yourself. Again, I could add a link to Chilling Effects but that is something the competent Internet user can do for themselves.

Google looked at this complaint and decided that there was nothing to merit its removal.

No comments: