Monday, September 18, 2017

Information for CRA

Part of an email I received 28th November 2016 from someone who told me that they had information regarding Wayne McAlpine, his activities and his business activity with respect to income tax.

Again the highlighted text is part of the email:

As I mentioned, we have a substantial amount of information collected regarding Wayne's 'dubious business' :) practices over the years. This has not been submitted to the CRA yet, but with the tax season around the corner, I will ensure it is. It is frustrating to me that Wayne continues to get away with his crimes. I hope that CRA involvement will have an impact... However you decide to proceed, I thank you for your past efforts. I do check in or your site once in a while to see if there is anything new posted. This has helped us to add to the information we have collected over the years.

..... and there is nobody else that has a problem with him?!

Of course, Wayne will just claim that this is just me inventing "inflammatory" and falsified information again!

Wayne McAlpine continues to be interested in what I post about him. He thinks that I have an interest in the automotive industry - I don't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do hope that this jerk gets his "comeuppance" sometime soon

Anthony Mannella said...

You have got ALL WRONG!

Wayne is the most trustworthy and honest person that I had had the pleasure to work alongside.

He worked diligently for me at CAIRSS and I have never had any problems with his integrity.