Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Why the renewed interest in Wayne McAlpine

I probably would have moved on but a sequence of events brought Wayne McAlpine back on to my radar screen. Although I had observed that he seemed to be visiting my website and this blog on a reasonably regular basis since 2009, when I made my first comment about his business ethics (or the lack of them), it was a series of emails that I received and a Google Alert that triggered as a consequence of his dispute with Wayne Morris Brown that renewed the interest.

I could have just ignored all this but I admit I was curious to know to what extent Wayne McAlpine and Joshua Sham had stooped to annoy Wayne Morris Brown. It also amused me that Morris appeared to be adopting the same sort of tactics that Wayne McAlpine had employed when he first attempted to "get back" at me for posting less than complementary information about him. This took the form of the creation of websites in the name of whoever he wanted to discredit and then post to allow those looking for such information to find it.

As a result of my new interest Wayne McAlpine decided to make up a story that I had sent him a hard drive that contained incrementing files on it. He only came up with this in 2016. How come it took him so long?

No comments: