Friday, June 23, 2017

Being paranoid that someone is posting things about you

It must be really annoying if you are worried that there is someone posting the truth about your actions online. You would have to check on a daily basis to see if there are any new posts. Better still you could retrieve a list of  all the posts made that year, as in.technology-muse.blogspot.com/2017/
If you do this you will see that there are posts almost every day on a wide range of topics. The fact that there are some about you must be confusing as this blog is not about you. You may have not liked some of the things that I have said about you, the feeling is mutual, but all that I have posted is purely my observations and an account of my dealings with you. I have not made anything up, unlike you.

I would never have guessed that a simple post about a data recovery service that I thought was a little optimistic in its promises would have sparked an exchange of insults that has endured for 6 years.

At the time of my first post I was relatively new to blogging and my post about a "product" that I had seen for sale in Canada Computers was just a curiosity to me. I have little or no reason to be interested in you. As you have stated I have never done any business with you but you are inconsistent in that you now claim that I sent a HDD to you to have recovered and you also claim to have found "disturbing images" on that drive. If I have never done business with you, how can this be?

However, in making such a claim I am now very much interested in you. Judging by the other things that you have done to me and others I feel that it is my civic duty to report these acts. Quite frankly I fine you quite pathetic and there is no real reason that I should spend as much time as I do on your case. Again, as you say, I must have a lot of time on my hands - well this is true, and besides I enjoy winding you up as you deserve it.

Communicating with others that you have messed with I am pretty certain that I am correct in my assessment of you. Perhaps I have been the only one to successfully challenge you on your bullshit. Sadly, Wayne Morris Brown is not a worthy adversary for you and you seem to have well and truly "screwed him over". People such as Joshua Sham, Terry Bradshaw and even Anthony Mannella probably wish that they never had any dealings with you.

No comments: