Tuesday, June 27, 2017

The disconnect with my beliefs and the rest of the world

I can't see this?

Finding information about someone online is just the way of the world, I don't believe that I have any more right to have my information held in a more private manner than anyone else's. If there is a story to tell, let it be told. However, that story should be true and not a fabrication that has been strung together by a party that is attempting to retaliate because information about them has been posted.

Searching for your own name is the primary way of finding out what others are saying about you. However, what you find has to be true. I have no problem in people making searches for my name as I have done nothing that could be seen as illegal and I have not made anything up. Unlike others that I could mention.

You might find the title of this post a little strange but it was based on a post that was made about me by the person that I am referring to. He seems to think that this blog and my website is all about him and all that I am trying to do is to discredit him and the people he is associated. This has been going on for over 6 years and if you take the time to look at the majority of the posts on this blog you will see that it is far from being all about him. Sure, I have made some critical statements about him, but they are all justified. In addition there has been an accusation that I have posted information about individuals not providing them with a means of defending themselves. Again that is not true as there has always been a way to contact me (many of those that I have featured have) and the comment section of this blog has always been there. Unlike some blogs where comments are not allowed.

No comments: