Thursday, October 1, 2009

Integration Features Fail to Load - Windows 7 XP-Mode

This was a post that I deleted from this blog as the topic was covered on my website (www.tempusfugit.ca). Seeing as the information is being migrated to this blog here it is (or will be) again.

There was a search or hit for the original page 1 May 2012.

The failure mode is that Integration features fail to load........


In addition once the Integration features fail to load you get a message that tells     you that the "Integration features have been disabled"


For details on how to fix this please send me a note. If I see that there is sufficient interest in this topic I may well re-post it - it is an early Windows 7 issue and we have probably moved well past that in May 2012.

Links:

1 comment:

Ohio said...

xp mode integration features fails

Actually landed on original post - not this re-posted one. I guess I was not clear enough?

North Royalton