Thursday, February 17, 2011

RAD Media Corp

The screen-shots were taken from Google search made  on 17th April 2011. (***please note: April 2011 NOT 2012)

RAD Media Corp are obviously connected to OneWorld Office and Terry Bradshaw - Terry Bradshaw can clearly be seen on the VATSIS website as a Director and CEO - where his successes at OneWorld are cited.
OneWorld Data Recovery services had an email address for terry.bradshaw@radmediacorp.com


Also, searching for radmediacorp.com I found the following (above) in the Google cache but it would appear that the rest of the web content has been removed from the Google index as Google was returning Google 404 pages. The reason that I had made the search *** was that I was curious to see who was involved with the screen dump that I saw when I was looking at OneWorldOffice - I was NOT told this by anyone, it was purely from research conducted on the Internet.

However there was a Google graphic of the cached page.

the Google cache when searching for radmediacorp.com

1 comment:

Mesa Arizona said...

Thank you for this information