Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Photo on the fly

This is an experiment in how Blogger can be used to make a photo journal.



This  was to assist another party  who was interested in starting a travel blog. As far as this blog is concerned it is pretty much relegated to a test-bed and I am not really interested in who visits it and what comments they make on it. My main content is on my website tempusfugit.ca, so if you are looking for any recent information that previously was featured here, I suggest you look there. 

One of the things that I find amusing is that only me and one other person ever visit this blog on a regular basis. It is just not that important and certainly not that interesting. I still entries in Google Analytics where a certain page seems to be popular, along with a check on what new posts that I may have made.

No comments: