Monday, May 23, 2011

AutoAdmit and Super Injunctions

The rules have changed! Have we come full circle?

There are those that think that this is solvable by legislation or public awareness. (BBC Radio 4 - "In Business" - 22 May 2011) - Mike Batt and his loaf of bread analogy.

The system is broken - don't expect people to suddenly develop a social conscience - it an individual thinks that they can do something and not get caught - they will. This can range from stealing, copyright infringement to spreading rumours about the "affairs" of football (soccer) players.

AutoAdmit - "The most prestigious law school discussion board in the world" or a rather nasty (un-moderated) "muck scraper"? or a champion of anonymous internet speech.
Quite frankly I cannot see how anything that is un-moderated can be of value. I think that is called "graffiti"

(The reason that I bring up AutoAdmit [as this is old news] is that I had a visit on my web site with someone looking for: "Jarret Cohen on behalf of AutoAdmit phone number" - which hit my page on Reputation Defender)

No comments: