Friday, May 6, 2011

Surestreamer - a surge protector by any other name

Is the Surestreamer booster, noise filter, lightning protection a scam?

EDV - (Echo Dream Venture) was establish in 17 May 2010 at Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Surestreamer technology was invented by Chief Scientist, Paul Chang.

Paul Chang features in the You Tube videos - is in the same vein as Number1onGoogle.

As a monumental indication of how stupid these people are they have got their Facebook page's security so that only friends can comment on their wall. This is a reason that the only comments are positive ones or ones before FB changed their privacy policies.

I don't know why I am bothering with these jokers as it is probably just another hill that I am not prepared to do battle. Never the less, it is amusing to see that they have picked up my blog post and seem to be reponding to it. Rather that promoting their product I think that it highlights the deficiencies of Facebook as a propaganda tool.

Unlike them, (at the time of writing this [6 - 11 May 2011) they were coming here on a daily basis, I do not visit their Facebook page every day so I do not know whether they have changed their Facebook privacy settings. I did try and make a comment on their wall but found that there was no "comment" button.

Links:

1 comment:

Singapore said...

Was looking for information on themselves.