Sunday, May 29, 2011

kb2533552 installed now what?

The search "kb2533552 installed now what?" found site and prompted a cache retrieval.


I installed kb2533552, however, it didn't seem to have any bad effects on my Windows activation.
As Microsoft say this update cannot be removed once installed. I don't see that there is anything stopping you rolling back to a previous restore point but the update will keep on coming back as it will install even though you may deselect it or hide it.

If this update is anything to do with the detection of pirate copies of Windows 7 it is not known. I have speculated that it is in the past. Now I am not so sure. All my copies of Windows are showing as "genuine".

Pages relating to Windows Activation:


1 comment:

Synopsis said...

kb2533552 this copy of windows is not genuine

kb2533552 pirated

pirate windows windows update

Microsoft 7 activation

what is

80070643