Monday, April 3, 2017

Ford recalls 52,000 F-250 pick-up trucks over park fault

Of course this was a UK story

Although I own and drive a Ford, I would not consider anything that is remotely North American in nature. I find myself saying "why?" when I see a Jeep (very popular here in the UK) or a Mustang on the streets of rural Suffolk.

This post has nothing to do with my current dispute with Wayne McAlpine and his assertion that there are retailers in North America that are selling "suspect" auto parts that may have an impact on vehicle safety. I do admit that I posted it to possibly get some interest from him.

I have no idea what locking hubs are really used for. I do know what 4WD is and how this could be relevant, but it does not apply to me.

1 comment:

Coffeyville said...

Was interested