Thursday, March 1, 2012

Google Privacy - the changes 1 March 2012

Having had a chance to poke around the Google privacy settings that are going to come into force 1 March 2011, I have come across a few interesting things.

When I had a look on Google's Dashboard to see what information there was in my profile I started to have a poke around some of the other areas and settings. As I don't have individual profiles in many of Google's other products, like G+ for example, I don't have to be that worried. Apps like Picassa and Docs I have only really used them to see what they could do for me. My profile in Blogger is sufficiently obtuse.

An interesting help file was found relating to what Google consider as "Confidential Personal Information":


1 comment:

Hamiliton said...

Someone has posted my home address on their blog - what can I do about it?