Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Will Vidalia Block Copyright enforcement companies?



Landed on my page: Does PeerBlock Work?  ---- Daytona Beach.

Yes - But Peerblock will not prevent a "Copyright enforcement company" from seeing your IP address.

Vidalia Tor  will obscure your IP address but it be too slow for downloading.


I have a complete analysis of how PeerBlock can be used and how it is used to block rogue computers from your computer.


I have also extensive notes on how to use Vidalia Tor, the selection and configuration of the torrc configuration file including the selection of the appropriate exitnodes (Tor Network ExitSevers).

1 comment:

Wanting to remain anonymous said...

Can I use Tor to stop a website seeing that I have visited?

I am concerned that the site is collecting information on me that I don't want them to have.