Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Santa Clara visits

This is who Wayne McAlpine emails when he finds something about him on this blog.

Visits were logged 3rd and 4th May and  again on the 21st March http://technology-muse.blogspot.ca/2012/03/calling-me-ass-hole.html  (I can't even remember making this post and subsequently deleting it as it had no relevance.)

Also 12 June 2012 after some activity from Winnipeg. 


The visit to the page on OneWorld made no sense as there was nothing there but a list of companies that Wayne had known to have used. As far as I know there is nothing slanderous in posting such a list - there were no statements made there that could be disputed.



Also 28 May 2012. This time the search was for his full name (less the E for Edward)

It is also noted that Google are headquartered in Santa Clara County, Mountainview. If Wayne has managed to get them to look at my pages on him then I guess that this is an achievement on his part. However, as Google have not contacted me or made any suspensions or removal of content from this blog I guess that they are OK with the content.

Also, it is my understanding that if material is removed or requested to be removed I would be informed about that process. If I were to continue in my supposed violation then Google could close my blog and possibly my accounts. As I have written in the past, Google are very much concerned with freedom of speech and see that the introduction of laws to silence citizens, or effectively doing so by allowing all and sundry to see what they are writing and who they really are, as being something that they do not support.

If these visits are indeed from Google I have arranged the content so that if a search is made on this blog for Wayne's name that the posts that are relevant to his compulsion in that he is of the opinion that I am out to get him and "Flame" him and his companies, that the posts will come to the top of the search result. I would hope that anyone reading these posts would see that he is clearly out of his mind in thinking that he is important enough to have the information removed and that there is anyone else reading it apart from himself.

Also if these visits are from the Google Abuse department you will be clearly able to see that I have "done my homework" and researched what you consider to be abuse.

It should also be clear that Wayne McAlpine is a bully and has made several attempts to intimidate me and has even threatened legal action in his version of a SLAPP

My interest in him is only passing, it reflects more on what I see as the malady that affects the whole Internet. The fact that he has responded in the way that he has is the reason that I have re-posted what he wanted me to remove.

Here are a few more posts that relate to my observations on who the Internet and Social Media is misused:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he was emailing Feng Lee in Santa Clara.

UK Musings said...

Thanks Wayne