Thursday, March 29, 2012

RPi

Index to pages featuring the Raspberry Pi on The Technology Muse

Since starting this project I have had to rebuild my website and I am in the process of transferring a lot of the material to this blog. I have made significant changes to the navigation of the posts/pages as they have been transferred to this blog. This page should be starting place for all of the posts.
This post updated 20 June 2012



At the time that I was compiling this index I was retraining myself in posting the information on the RPi on my website as I was in the process of shutting the website down. The reasons for me shutting it down are irrelevant to this post. However, if you are the person that precipitated this action, or an agent/lawyer of that person, and you are reading this (I haven't seen your visits lately), my website was never about you or a vendetta against you or your companies (see the comment on this post).

If you threaten me with something that you will do if I don't remove information about you I am likely to re-post that information on this blog. If something is obviously libelous I will remove it. However, the expression of the opinion that you and your business practices are somewhat suspect are simple that, opinion. The posting of a street address, one that is associated in other places on the Internet with your business is neither an invasion of privacy or libelous. I have no intention of taking sides with your former employees no matter what has transpired between you. The only reason that information about you appeared on my website was due to an observation of mine and the response of some of the visitors to my website.

No comments: