Saturday, April 28, 2012

Configuring a Hackintosh

These are my notes regarding the configuration of a computer that is using Windows hardware but is running the Apple OSX operating system.



I remain to be convinced that the concept of a Hackintosh is a viable one. Sure if you want to have an OSX powered computer with the fastest processor and memory that you can buy, but the current line from Apple are no slouches. If you are trying to build a Macintosh cheaper that what you can buy one for, I think that you are under an illusion.

2 comments:

Martin said...

Sorry if I'm missing something here, where are those notes? :)

UK Musings said...

Sorry, I only posted the page today and I am in the process of migrating the information from my website to this blog.

It seems that there is still interest in this topic. Please return and I will add some more pages and links.