Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Old Testamentarian

I like the comment on Is Facebook feedback defamation - or honest criticism of poor customer service?  By Eileen Brown, ZDNet, April 3, 2012 - by Dr_Zinj

It is the title of this post - I am also very "Old Testamentarian" - the question is it for an eye or a tooth?

The full comment by Dr Zinj:
"Don't come after me with a legal suit about any true statements by me

If I'm wrong, I'll admit it, and correct it, and it will never have to go to court.
If I'm right, no amount of legal action will do you any good.

And if I'm right, and you win anyway, it will be the last thing you ever win. I'm very Old Testamentarian about that sort of thing."

Other comments that I think fit the bill:

trainguy555 - "Why don't you take that money that you will spend on a lawyer, and make your business better."

Defamation or Critique - from Jaytmoon "..... Any business can be critiqued by any person...."

1 comment:

St. Louis said...

Was looking for the phrase: old testamentarian