Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Capturing The Value Of Social Media Using Google Analytics

Do I really care about what visits I get from Social Media sites?

I guess I might sometime in the future - hey! I may even have a "Social Media Channel" at sometime.


The 3 things are:
  • Identify the full value of traffic coming from social sites and measure how they lead to direct conversions or assist in future conversions 
  • Understand social activities happening both on and off of your site to help you optimize user engagement and increase social key performance indicators (KPIs)
  • Make better, more efficient data-driven decisions in your social media marketing programs
I guess this is relevant to businesses that are relying on Social Media as part of their business plan. I am just an observer but I need to keep abreast of what is going on in this area and if there is someone who needs an insight into it I would be more that willing to enter into a discussion about it.

No comments: