Friday, May 11, 2012

English Feeder - Scraper site

English Feeder is a scraper website that I have seen picking up content from my website and blogs.

I have found entries in Google SERPs when I have made similar searches to those detected finding pages on my sites.


In the example above the premise is that the English Feeder site is presenting current Tech News, presumably to Belgian and French Internet users.

Matt Cutts seems to have changed his view on Scraping, when asked a question on whether webmasters should be worried about Scrapers he now says (May 2012 - at SNX Seattle) they could even help your rankings because they may actually provide links back to you.

1 comment:

Howard said...

I was wondering why I was seeing your content showing up in multiple places.

I do th9nk that this a cheap way of making a website by stealing content from sites such as yours.