Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My thoughts go in waves

Normally the topics on that I post are related to what I am currently interested in and what I see others are by their visits to this blog. In the past my emphasis was on visits to my website, but now as the site is no longer active and the information is being migrated over to this blog, the response is dependent on visits to The Technology Muse.

This sometimes get sidelined by those that don't like what I have said about them on my website or this blog. One of the reasons that The Technology Muse is the dominant platform is that it preserves the anonymity of the media, a corner-stone of free-speech. Also the Blogger platform is vastly improved on what it was when I first started using it.

The news today is that Rupert Murdoch has been called out as "not a fit person to exercise the stewardship of a major international company" - BBC News 1 May 2012

Phone-hacking, cover-ups and general arrogance and "bully-boy" activities.

Leveson Inquiry - judicial probe into press standards

Operations, Weeting,  Elveden and Tuleta 

The culture committee

1 comment:

Brit_visitor said...

I personally thin that the Culture Committee hit the nail on the head! Despite what the Conservatives on the panel said.

Murdoch deserves all that's coming to him. The only trouble is that it probably won't come to that.

Great Blog by the way