Thursday, November 24, 2016

Only Terrorists use TOR

This was a topic that I was looking at at the time of the Edward Snowden revelations.

But what do I know as I was not one of those that put all this together (I paraphrase here) and I can't possibly know what I am talking about. Apparently TOR only gives its users a false sense of security. The TOR website says so, as I have had it quoted to me!

This is really strange as the NSA say that they have a problem with those that are using TOR. However, it is a little difficult to work out what the PRISM project was all about. As I was saying before Donald Trump will sort this all out in his "measured" approach to most things, including National Security.

I guess if you have worked for CSIS (Canadian Security Intelligence Service), as Wayne McAlpine told his neighbour, you will know all about this. He certainly knows how to track down those that are downloading music. No, that was 2003 in an article Wayne managed to get the CBC to publish. It must have been a "slow news day".

No comments: