Saturday, December 24, 2016

Asus Super Hybrid Engine

Again, another old technology that computer users seem still to be interested.

I was interested in this at the same time that I was purchasing equipment from Canada Computers in North York, 2011. This was the same time period in which I became rather suspicious of a Hard Disc Data Recovery insurance scheme that Canada Computers were selling along with their drives. Something I would not have been in the slightest be interested and would not even considered purchasing. In fact, it was my doubts about the viability of such a product that has given me countless hours of fun since. It seems that the originator of the "insurance" product turns out to be more that "a little sensitive" when he and his endeavours are questioned.

No comments: