Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Youv'e enjoyed the questions over the last few years about me

Well they may have only just started.

and as far as the annals of Google history that is kind of irrelevant if nobody, other than you, reads it. Whereas, I do know that there are people reading about you and they are not comfortable with the way that you treat your fellow man.

Hopefully there will be a day of reckoning and your past indiscretions will come back to haunt you. I, on the other  hand, have done nothing wrong so there is nothing you can post that point to the fact that I have. If you do it will be a lie.

There are those that have not copied you on my communications, as far as I know. If I find out that they have I will have no choice but to publish their names. Isn't that exactly what you would do?

The use of a pseudonym is not something that is illegal or uncommon. To repeat that I have attempted to find out information on you by this method is a nonsense. I am disappointed by those that have shared my communications with you. In fact, this paints them in the same light.

I repeat, the only reason I started posting about you was that I thought the data recovery scheme that you were promoting was a trifle optimistic. You didn't like the fact that I refused to talk to you on the phone and I am at a loss to see why you have gone to so much trouble to discredit me.

You do not have, and never have had, a hard drive that I sent into The Innovation Place. This is because there was no way I was going to purchase a product that I didn't believe.

This not a threat, just a statement of fact.

No comments: