Thursday, December 8, 2016

How do you like the look of my website?

I have employed the use of Responsive Web Design.

Please notice that it renders well on all screen resolutions. If you view the tempusfugit.ca website on a smartphone in portrait orientation you will see a different menu configuration than you would in landscape (rotating your phone 90 degrees, and depending on the size and resolution of your screen).

The idea here that the menu on the side of a screen as seen on a desktop computer is difficult to read on a Smartphone. Responsive Web Design (RWD) uses dynamic CSS which triggers a breakpoint when a screen resolution falls below a threshold. I was thinking of setting a 2nd breakpoint to trigger when my site is viewed on a tablet, but I decided that the pages render quite well on a tablet screen as they are.

Any feedback on the look and feel of the pages would be welcome.

No comments: