Saturday, December 31, 2016

It is almost the end of 2016

As such I have decided to review some of the posts that I have made on this blog and my website.

To facilitate this I have done a couple of things to see what my visitors are really interested in. This blog has been made temporarily "private" (in that only blog authors and selected readers can view it). My website is currently under maintenance so that I can update many of the pages and it will be presented again in 2017.

In the meantime I will continue to use Google Analytics to see what my visitors are retrieving from cache. This is a good measure of what is of major importance of those that find my site and this blog when they make a Google search.

As an example, a visitor on the 30th December from Potsdam, New York made the search "how do you code for safari reader" retrieving my page on the Safari Reader Mode.

Over the next few weeks I will be making a series of posts on this blog that reflect the true nature of my website and I am not intending to remove any of the posts that I have made prior to this date.

No comments: